- Optional Dripless® feature
- 18:1 ratio
- Engineered ergonomic construction
- Rotating barrel
- Rugged composite construction
- Reinforced cage for extra strength
- Sharp cutter & extra long clean out
- Recommended for use with all caulks and construction adhesives including polyurethanes, as well as concrete, masonry and roofing sealants.
- Turn the dripless option OFF when applying highly viscous products such as construction adhesives and polyurethanes. This will keep constant pressure on the cartridge for easier dispensing.
- Turn the dripless option ON to apply products such as acrylic and silicone caulks to eliminate run-on and produce a smooth bead with a professional look.
I'm a window installer and this is the best caulking gun I have ever used. Lightweight, durable and runs great - beads without drip.Jacob S., 2015
I like that I can turn dripless off when I am using construction adhesive and masonry sealant; but when I need to use regular painter's caulk, I just turn it back on and nothing gets on the floor.Andrew B., 2015