Wondering which gun is right for your job?
- Thrust ratio measures the force applied on the tube piston with each trigger pull.
- The thicker the gunned material, the higher the ratio should be.
- Typical caulking guns run from a low of 3:1 thrust ratio up to 18:1 thrust ratio.
- Dual component epoxies, polyurethanes, construction adhesives all require high ratio guns; anywhere from 18:1 thrust ratio to 26:1 thrust ratio.
So, how do our guns rate?
- Our DIY models are anywhere from 5:1 to 12:1 thrust ratio.
- Our Contractor Grade models are all around 10:1 to 16:1 thrust ratio.
- Our Professional Grade models are 18:1 and 26:1 thrust ratio.
Here's the list:
5:1 Thrust Ratio:
6:1 Thrust Ratio:
10:1 Thrust Ratio:
12:1 Thrust Ratio:
16:1 Thrust Ratio:
18:1 Thrust Ratio:
26:1 Thrust Ratio:
All Dual Component (DC) guns