Wondering which gun is right for your job?
- Thrust ratio measures the force applied on the tube piston with each trigger pull.
- The thicker the gunned material, the higher the ratio should be.
- Typical caulking guns run from a low of a 3:1 thrust ratio up to a high of an 18:1 thrust ratio.
- Dual component epoxies, polyurethanes, and construction adhesives all require high ratio guns with anywhere from 18:1 to 26:1 thrust ratios.
So, how do our guns rate?
- Our DIY models have from 5:1 to 12:1 thrust ratios.
- Our Contractor Grade models range between 10:1 and 16:1.
- Our Professional Grade models have either 18:1 or 26:1 thrust ratios.
Here's the list:
5:1 Thrust Ratio:
6:1 Thrust Ratio:
10:1 Thrust Ratio:
12:1 Thrust Ratio:
16:1 Thrust Ratio:
18:1 Thrust Ratio:
26:1 Thrust Ratio: